Saturday, September 24, 2016

Where's Everything Else?

Due to my long lapse in blogging I began this new blog ... but everything else from Homeschool Camper is still up and able to be seen! All you need do is click on this little link right here and you can find everything I wrote for just about two years (I think, it could have been longer).

I know it's slightly a pain in the rear end and while I love my previous blog it was time to start a little fresh and turn a new chapter. Much of what you'll find here will be the same as what you used to be able to find on the old blog. 

Recipes
Curriculum
Reviews
Weekly Wrap Ups

You name it and I write it. But, I just wanted to clear up that little bit of confusion just in case any of you were wondering what the heck happened to all the stuff that I had already blogged about.

No comments:

Post a Comment